The New Jewish Cemetery
The Jewish cemetery in Zizkov (known as the First Israeli Cemetery in Olsany) was established in 1680, as a plague burial ground for the Jewish Community of Prague. Burials took place here during a plague epidemic in the second decade of the l8th century and on a regular basis from 1787. The cemetery was used until 1890, when a new Jewish cemetery was established in the Strasnice district of Prague.

Prague Tourist Information